Thursday 2 August 2012

Three Bits...

  It must be a couple or so years since I made a crochet ripple blanket for Milo and I've always said that I would do one for Gabe but have never quite gotten around to it .... until now.

This time though I'm going to knit squares with things on them, things that he likes or things that are relevant to him now. I've made five squares so far and it will probably take me forever to get this finished but at least I've started.

I was also going to stick to these four colours but because I've decided just to use my stash it will end up very multi coloured, good job he likes all sorts of colours.

I've also managed to get this little chap finished , he is from a pattern by Mary Janes Tearoom and is called Baby Samuel but we've called him Buster.


Lastly, something I nearly forgot about . It's not as good as Emma's spread in Country Living or Kirsty's in Ideal Home but in last months Country Homes and Interiors I had a little mention. You see that bit that says ' school holidays and lots of family time'  that's me .... yeah



3 comments:

  1. the blanket is going to be gorgeous! and quotes in print - very impressed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those knitted blocks -- it's going to be a really pretty blanket for Gabe. And Congratulations on your big magazine debut LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabe's blanket will be beautiful. how fun to see your name in print! Juliex

    ReplyDelete